getting what you deserve
What are your skills worth?
Your salary depends on several factors.
Same job but a higher salary?
Salaries for the same job in Canada can vary a big deal. There can be several reason for this.
Ask for a salary raise...
Either way, whether you get it or not, your employer will know...
- • You value your work and want to continue working there
- • You believe your work is good and feel you can ask for the raise
- • You are confident, and believe your skills should demand a higher pay
- • You believe you are part of a sucessfull organization
High Paying In-Demand Jobs in Canada
Mobile Applications Developer Salary: $93,000 to $132,000, User Experience (UX) Designer Salary: $71,000 to $136,500, Marketing Manager Salary: More than $120,000, Translator Salary: Up to $90,000, Nurse Salary: $72,000 average, Physiotherapist Salary: $71,000 average, Occupational Therapist Salary: $74,000 average, Business Analyst Salary: $75,000 average, Accountant Salary: $59,000 average, Transit Driver Salary: $29,529 to $63,480, Realtor Salary: Can be more than $105,100, Construction Manager Salary: $125,000, Mechanics and Service Technicians Salary: $70,000
The Canada Job Grant
The Canada Job Grant provides monetary funds to employers to pay for training programs offered by many third-party training organization. These included community colleges, or career related colleges, trade union centres and also private trainers. You may be trained in a classroom, in your workplace or even online. With improved skills or newly learnt skills you get a significant leverage.
Jobs for people over 50
Companies are recognizing the value of mature worker, and the trend to hire them started a while ago.
Do not appear overqualified and ensure that your technical skills are up-to-date.
Over 50? Unable to find work?
- Show your skills in Technology
- Convey your experience and your potential for loyalty
- Realize your potential from your experience and maturity